The GREAT ESCAPE Giveaway
Win a share of over $285,000
in Cash, Cars, Free Play and more!
NOW - AUGUST 28
Play Daily with your ACE Club card at your favorite Slots or Table Games to earn entries.
Earn 5X Entries on Tuesdays!
Drawings EVERY Friday
›› 4 PM – 7:40 PM | One winner will be selected EVERY 20 minutes of $500 Free Play!
›› 8 PM | $5,000 Grand Prize Package
Win a Weekend Getaway, Home Entertainment Package, Spa Package, Outdoor Jacuzzi and more!
›› August 28 | Grand Prize Jeep Giveaway
Escape in the off-roading vehicle of your choice!
A 2020 Jeep Gladiator or 2020 Jeep Wrangler
The Great Escape Cash, Car & Free Play Giveaway
Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage & Agua Caliente Palm Springs
June 29, 2020 – August 31, 2020
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage (otherwise referred to as “ACRM” in the Promotion Rules) & Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs (otherwise referred to as “ACPS” in the Promotion Rules), otherwise known as Agua Caliente Casinos will give ACE Players Club members the opportunity to win great prizes including Cash, Gift Cards, Free Play and a new 2020 Jeep Gladiator or Jeep Wrangler during this dual property promotion. Players will be notified of this promotion via Direct mail offers, E-blast, and property collateral.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Beginning Monday, June 29, 2020 at 12:01am ACE Players Club members can earn drawing entries at each property each week to qualify for their chance to win Cash, Gift Cards, Free Play and a New Car. Drawings will be held via PlayerSoft on Fridays at each property.
- Drawing Location – July 3, 2020 – August 21, 2020
- Rancho Mirage – Fridays at the ACE Players Club
- Palm Springs – Fridays at the ACE Players Club
- Drawing Location – Friday, August 28, 2020
- Rancho Mirage – Near the Vehicle Display by the 360 Sports
- Palm Springs – Near the Vehicle Display by the North Casino Entrance
- Weekly Drawings – every Friday from July 3, 2020 – August 28, 2020
- Drawing Structure:
- Fridays from 4:00pm – 8:00pm (12 Winners Total)
- 4:00pm – 7:40pm: One winner every 20 minutes of $500 Free Play.
- Week 1 – July 3: Patio Seating Set (Valued $5,000) ($6,000 Free Play Alternative)
- Week 2 – July 10: Weekend Getaway (Valued at $5,000) ($6,000 Free Play Alternative)
- Week 3 – July 17: Home Entertainment Package (Valued at $5,000) ($6,000 Free Play Alternative)
- Week 4 – July 24: Cash $5,000 ($6,000 Free Play Alternative)
- Week 5 – July 31: Home Gym Equipment (Valued $5,000) ($6,000 Free Play Alternative)
- Week 6 – August 7: Agua Caliente Casino Getaway (Valued up to $5,000) (*$6,000 Free Play Alternative)
- Week 7 – August 14: Outdoor Jacuzzi (Valued $5,000) ($6,000 Free Play Alternative)
- Week 8 – August 21: Cash $5,000 ($6,000 Free Play Alternative)
- Week 9 – August 28: Jeep Gladiator (Valued $52,236) or Jeep Wrangler (Valued $40,180) Grand Prize Car Giveaway
- Prize Pool Breakdown:
- Weekly prizes will be given out in the form of a gift card for each corresponding prize, excluding week 4, 8 & 9.
- Jeep Gladiator (Valued $52,236) or Jeep Wrangler (Valued $40,180) Grand Prize Car Giveaway – Alternative Prize Options Include:
- Dealership Credit of $45,000
- Cash Option of $34,000
- Free Play Option of $38,000
- Weekly Qualifier Drawings:
- Prizes available during the 4:00pm – 7:40pm drawings per day, per property = $6,000 (Total combined pool per drawing day = $12,000, total combined overall $108,000)
- Prizes available during the 8:00pm drawing for Weeks 1 – 8, value per property per day = $5,000 (Total combined pool per drawing day = $10,000, total combined overall = $80,000)
- Prizes available during the 8:00pm Grand Prize Drawing, per day, per property = $52,236
- Total combined prize pool for the property = $292,472
- Entry Earning:
- 10 slot points earned – 1 entry & $5 table games theo = 1 entry.
- Guests can earn 5X the entries on Tuesdays from 12:01am – 11:59 pm.
- Week #1 entry begins on Monday, June 29, 2020, beginning at 12:01am.
- Week #2 – Week #9 during the promotional period, entry earning will begin on Fridays at 8:01pm.
- Each week, entries must be activated within 1 hour prior to each drawing time on Friday, by playing Slots or Table Games with your ACE Players Club card.
- Entries earned for the respective promotional week will expire at 8:00pm each Friday.
The Following Rules Apply to Promotional Drawings using PlayerSoft:
- Slot and table games players earn electronic drawing entries by accumulating points or earning table games theoretical win while using their ACE Players Club Card while playing at ACRM and ACPS. Slot players earn one (1) electronic drawing entry per 10 slot points earned during the promotional period and table games players earn one (1) electronic drawing entries per $5.00 of theoretical win earned during the promotional period. Electronic drawing entries are automatically entered into the PlayerSoft “virtual” drawing barrel.
- Players can activate their entries only at ACRM and ACPS on each respective drawing day. In order to successfully activate entries towards each drawing, the Qualified ACE Players Club members will be required to follow the below steps:
- Using their ACE Players Club card, the Qualified ACE Players Club member will begin a session of play at a Slot Machine or Table Games.
- The Qualified ACE Players Club member must close their rating at least once at a Slot Machine or Table Game to activate their entries in to the drawing. In order to close a rating, the ACE Players Club card must be removed from the Slot Machine, or the table games rating must be manually closed by a Table Games Shift Manager or above at that respective table game.
- This process must be repeated within the last hour of each drawing time, in order to keep entries activated into the drawing.
All electronic drawing entries must be activated prior to each hour’s drawing time in order to be eligible to win. A sweep will be done on PlayerSoft ten minutes prior to the drawing time to begin populating for winners. Announcements will be made on the ACRM and ACPS Casino floor throughout the drawing day to remind guests how and when to activate their electronic drawing entries.
- Once an electronic drawing entry is selected and the name is announced, the participant will have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing area. Winners may also contact a Slot or Security Department employee. The Slot or Security Department employee with a radio or telephone will notify the appropriate Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee with a radio or telephone that a winner has identified themselves within the three (3) minute time limit and is being sent to the drawing area to be verified as an eligible winner before another name is drawn. The participant’s drawing and eligibility will be verified by two Marketing and/or Player Development representatives before the prize is awarded. A Winners Log will be kept to indicate the entries drawn, winner’s names and any entries drawn that are “ineligible “or “no shows”.
- Winners are required to be present to win.
- In the event that a participant does not arrive within the allotted time frame, we will re-draw for another winner. There will be another winner selected to replace winners that do not show up. In the event the winner does not show up to claim their prize within the allotted three (3) minute time frame, that winner will be marked as a “No Show” on the Winners Log.
- For each electronic drawing entry drawn, the Marketing and/or Player Development Department Employee or above will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date of the promotion; winner's name; ACE Players Club number; and the award or prize won. The Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will sign with ID number on the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- At the conclusion of the promotion, all promotion information, including promotion dates, promotion parameters, total number of entries, number of entries by guest name and names of winners is saved and archived in the system. All entries into the drawing of this promotion are considered to be null and void for all future drawings.
- In the event that all systems go OFFLINE and become inoperable for any reason, the ACGC Regulatory Division and ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified immediately. Drawings will cease until the system is back online and fully operational. No manual entries or prizes will be issued in lieu of the system being “offline.”
- Every $10 dollars played on slot machines equals 3 points. Every $20 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 points. Rated table game play and Poker players do not qualify for points. Points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
- Must be 21 or older to participate.
- Must be an ACE Players Club Member to participate.
- Offers are non-transferable, non-refundable
- Players have the opportunity to win two (2) times in the promotional day, once during the drawing times between 4:00pm to 7:40pm, and once for the drawing that takes place at 8:00pm.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Form; gives approval to Agua Caliente Casinos, and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds Agua Caliente Casinos and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each award or prize won, the Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner’s Log: date of the promotion, winner’s name, winner’s ACE Players Club number and the award or prize won. The Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- Winners must show a valid photo identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their ACE Players Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- Agua Caliente Casinos reserves the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to” tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of Agua Caliente Casinos, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within Agua Caliente Casinos.
- Agua Caliente Casinos, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for direct marketing offers that are lost, stolen, mis-delivered, and illegible or delivered untimely. Direct Marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate. Facsimiles or reproductions of Direct Marketing offers will not be accepted, and any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- Free Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
- $101 - $1,500 – Expires 30 days
- $1,501 - $5000 – Expires 60 days
- $5,001 - $19,999 – Expires 90 days
- $20,000 or greater – Expires 6 months
- Free Play prize winner may choose equal Non Negotiable Chips option. Non Negotiable Chip vouchers must be redeemed within 24 hours at the main cashier cage. Winners may choose Free Play or Non-Negotiable Chips in lieu of Cash Prizes.
- All cash prizes will be paid at the main cash cage.
- A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
- The Jeep Winners will have 72 hours to choose one (1) of the following options for their prize:
- A 2020 Jeep Gladiator valued at $52,236 (provided by Moss Brothers Auto Group).
- A 2020 Jeep Wrangler valued $40,180 (provided by Moss Brothers Auto Group).
- A credit in the amount of $45,000 to be applied to a vehicle of the Winner’s choice through Moss Brothers Auto Group. Should the Winner select a vehicle with a cost above the $45,000 credit, the Winner will be responsible for paying the difference in cost. If in the event that the Winner selects a Vehicle with a cost below the $45,000 credit, the winner will not receive the difference of Cash in return.
- Cash option of $34,000 in lieu of the Vehicle
- $38,000 Free Play in lieu of the Vehicle.
- Should the Grand Prize winner choose the car option, the winner must pay all applicable taxes, license, document fees, etc., and insurance premiums. The winner must take delivery of the vehicle within thirty (30) days and must present a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance upon delivery of the vehicle.
- In the event that the Grand Prize winner selects the cash option, the prize winner will be paid at the Main Cage.
- On entry multiplier days, ACE Players Club members will be required to conclude their session of play prior to 11:59pm in order for all earned entries to be appropriately multiplied. Guests can conclude their session of play by removing their card or closing their table games rating.