Splash the Pot
Splash the Pot
Now - March 31
Every day we'll splash the pot with extra cash! The winner of the next hand wins the extra cash!
9:10 AM – 9:55 AM | An extra $40 is added.
10:10 AM – 11:55 AM | An extra $25 is added.
Splash the Pot
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage
October 28, 2020 through March 31, 2021
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Beginning Oct 28, 2020, the promotion will start. Every day from the selected times posted below we will “splash the pot” at each table, (Every live game – every 15 minutes from 9:10am to 11:55am every day). Starting at 9:10am, 9:25am, 9:40am, 9:55am we will take $40 dollars in chips to each table and the winner of the next hand played will win the money in chips, then starting at 10:10am, 10:25am, 10:40am, 10:55am, 11:10am, 11:25am, 11:40am, & 11:55am we will take $25 dollars in chips to each table and the winner of the next hand played will win the money in chips. The poker cashier, poker supervisor or above will take the money to the tables and give it to the dealers and instruct them to put it in the next available hand to be played.
Posted play Times:
Every day from– 9:10am to 11:55am
- The winner of the next hand played at any table awarded chips will win between $25 to $40 in live chips plus the rest of the pot accumulated during normal play depending on the time played.
- If there are no open Poker Tables at the time of the scheduled promotion time, then the promotion will not take place until the next scheduled promotion time.
- Eligible Poker Tables must have a minimum of 5 players.
- Poker players who are not in their seat or have not paid their blinds in advance of the regular selected promotional times to begin the event will not be allowed to participate.
- Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of any player or collect any awards on behalf of any player.
- Employees of ACRCSRM, ACCPS, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are eligible to participate and may buy-in and play according to the ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI, ACCRM and ACCPS Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- The promotion will be administered in accordance with ACBCI System of Internal Controls policies and procedures.
- Players must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- A rules poster and/or rack card brochure will be available for public viewing for the duration of this promotion.
- Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage is not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- The Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the ACRCSRM.
- Prior to the start of this promotion surveillance will be notified.