April 1, 2018 – March 31, 2019
The Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa Poker Room will be hosting Nightly Poker Tournaments
Here’s How It Works:
Our nightly poker tournaments will be as follows: Tuesdays & Thursdays the poker tournaments will start at 6:30 pm with a $75 dollar buy-in and $25 dollar re-buys and a $20 dollar add-on for $25,000 in chips. The starting chips will be $9,000. The Guarantee payout will be $2,500 with a minimum at 10 players to start the guarantee. Any amount of players below 10 will have no guarantee amount payout, but will pay only the amount of the buy-ins and re-buys minus the house fee.
Participants must register in person with the Poker Room Cashier in the Poker Room on the day of the tournament. Registration will continue throughout the first timed break in the tournament with new players being allowed to enter up until that time. Our registration fee will be as follows: We will take $10 dollars from each buy-in and $10 dollars from each add-on for the house rake. This will be on the poker control sheet. Tournament buy-ins and rebuys are collected at the cashier station and are kept in a separate tournament bank box. The money from the poker bank does not comingle with the tournament bank box. All buy-ins and rebuys are kept in this box until it is time to pay out the tournament winners.
The tournament prize pool will be determined by the number of players that participate in the event.
Winners will be paid out according to the following percentages of the total prize pool, based on the total number of participants as described below:
10 – 30
31 – 50
51 – 75
76 or more Players
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Employees of the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and the Spa Resort Casino may buy-in and play according to the ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winner's Log will be signed to verify their winnings.
- For each award or prize won, the Poker Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, and prize amount won, along with the Poker Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified and consulted to insure adequate camera coverage of the tournament area, location of final tournament tables and of the final cash prize award distribution prior to the payouts to allow for observation of the payouts.
- The Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa.
- Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of the invited patron or collect any awards on behalf of the invited patron.
- Each player will receive $9,000 in tournament chips before the beginning of the tournament. Tournament chips have no cash value. Each chip is assigned a denomination as follows: Green - $25, Blue - $100, Pink - $500, Yellow - $1,000, Red - $5,000 Gray - $25,000.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI, Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino for Guest Disputes.
- Prior to the start of this tournament surveillance will be notified.
- The tournament format will be Texas Hold’ Em.