April 5 – May 31
Thursdays I 4 PM – 6 PM
Receive $22 in Paradise Cash Play when you purchase a buffet dinner
Purchase One Buffet Dinner Meal and Get Free Paradise Cash Play
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino
April 2, 2018 – May 31, 2018
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino will offer Paradise Rewards Club member’s Free Paradise Cash Play with the purchase of one dinner buffet meal on Monday’s at The Oasis Buffet and Thursday’s at The Grand Palms Buffet between 4pm – 6pm in the months of April and May 2018.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
The Grand Palms Buffet and the Oasis Buffet will use an IT created Application that will determine eligibility and allow swiping at point of sale of the Paradise Rewards Club card and automatically redeem the Paradise Cash Play coupon in Patron Management.
This offer is valid as follows:
Monday’s at the Oasis Buffet and is limited to one $15 Paradise Cash Play offer.
Thursday’s at The Grand Palms Buffet and is limited to one $22 Paradise Cash Play offer.
One offer per Paradise Rewards Club member. If a guest buys two or more dinner buffets, the Paradise Cash Play is for the purchaser’s guest(s).
The cashier will use the Player Point Balance Look Up Application to determine eligibility and automatically redeem the Paradise Cash Play coupon in Patron Management.
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY:
- Must be 21 years of age or older and have valid photo ID to redeem offer.
- Eligible payment types are cash, credit or debit card and check.
- Guests are required to be or become a Paradise Rewards Club member in order to redeem offer.
- Paradise Cash Play will be valid 24 hours from redemption.
- A coupon code will be set up in Patron Management for the Player Point Balance Look Up Application to redeem and load the Paradise Cash Play onto the guest’s Patron Management account.
- Guests may only redeem the offer one time per day per Paradise Rewards Card member throughout the promotion period.
- Kids buffet meals, full or partial casino comps, room charges and payments with gift cards are excluded from this offer.
- Offers may not be combined with card level discounts or any other full or partial discounts.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI, ACCRS and SRC Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- ACCRS and SRC are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. ACCRS and SRC are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- ACCRS and SRC are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- The ACCRS and SRC reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- All promotions/notifications will be administered in accordance with the ACCRS, SRC and ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- Employees of Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, Spa Resort Casino, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The Casino will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located throughout the casino floor.
- Facsimiles or reproductions of offers will not be accepted; any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- Agua Caliente Casino, Spa Resort Casino, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from this promotion.
- A copy of the promotion rules must be available for the public during the duration of the promotion. A link will be provided to see these rules upon request on the ACC or SRC website.