August 1, 2017 – July 31, 2018
$20 Poker Free Cash
Receive $20 Poker Free Cash when you play in one of our daily, or nightly tournaments.
Here’s How It Works:
Poker players that play in any of our daily (or nightly) tournaments will be given an offer to receive $20 dollars in free cash to play in one of our poker rooms live cash poker games. This offer will be given to any player that plays in any of our daily (or nightly) poker tournaments. Player must play one hour in a live cash poker game to receive the $20 free cash offer. The $20 free cash offer is valid for a period of up to 23 hours from the start of the tournament the player receiving the cash play offer played in. (Example: After a player has finished their play in an 11am (start time) daily poker tournament, they will be eligible to receive this offer to play in a cash game and at that time they will be able to claim their $20 in free cash after one hour of play. This player can play any time after the tournament and up to 10am of the following day or 23 hours later from the start of the tournament they originally got the free play offer from. Poker players that want to take advantage of this $20 in free cash offer must let the floor supervisors know that they will begin their play for one hour to receive their $20 in free cash. (This offer excludes all special tournament events: like Holiday Weekend Special Tournaments or any Tournament that is not one of or daily or nightly scheduled tournaments, like a Major Tournament Week Long Event or a Private Tournament).
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Must be or become a Paradise Rewards Club member to participate.
- Employees of Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, Spa Resort Casino, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI, Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino for Guest Disputes.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACCRS, SRC and ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- For each award or prize won, the Poker Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date of the promotion, winner's name and the award or prize won. The Poker Department employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- The Casino will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa.
- Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of the invited patron or collect any awards on behalf of the invited patron.
- Prior to the start of this promotion surveillance will be notified.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.